At Epping St Johns we are keen to promote the achievements of our alumni and show current and prospective students the diverse range of career paths our past students have followed. The high achievements of past pupils across such a wide selection of careers, we believe, reflects the well-rounded education on offer and demonstrates how we help to develop each pupil’s individual talents and strengths
All our students are inspired by the success of our alumni, so share your experiences of College, University or your career path with them. This can be done by adding to our alumni career profile, or why not become a volunteer ambassador, taking part in our inspirational talks or careers events

Why become a volunteer ambassador.
• Enrich and support student experiences by being a resource for them to use
• Help give advice and support to students
• Give something back to the next generation.
• Attend talks and promote university life or a particular career to students
• It looks great on a CV!

To submit an alumni career profile or become a volunteer contact vmadden@esj.essex.sch.uk


Wednesday 25 November 2015

Isabella Mehmet -Rule


Since leaving St. Johns in June 2013, I wasn’t ready to choose what career path I wanted to pursue. I was wavering between following my dreams of becoming a musician or finding a career in business. After listening to advice from family and friends, I made the decision to determine a career in business and continue with my singing as a hobby.
And so, I chose to study Level 3 Business Studies at Harlow College as opposed to, doing A-Levels not because I wasn’t competent at exams but I believed I would inherit a lot more insight into the world of business if I were to study the subject full-time. I completed the Business course in April 2015 achieving D*D*D* and 420 UCAS Points which is equivalent to attaining three A-Levels at A* grade.
Currently, I am fulfilling a thirteen-month apprenticeship with Google as a Digital Marketing Apprentice. Google has helped me to focus on developing my skills and talents, allowed me to meet and work with incredible people and experience invaluable and exciting opportunities. I am currently preparing to headway into the direction of Technology and Digital Solutions within an internationally recognized investment bank.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment